San Diego Patent & Trademark Attorneys
John Karl Buche is an intellectual property attorney in San Diego. Mr. Buche represents clients in the process of acquiring and managing intellectual property assets, as well as the enforcement of those rights in court.
The firm has obtained patents for clients in a wide range of industries that include oil field mechanisms, sports equipment, hand tools, medical devices, music instruments, software, apparel and household accessories. Samples can be found here.
Mr. Buche has more than two decades of experience with not only acquiring patents, but also in litigating intellectual and business matters in state and federal courts across the United States. Mr. Buche has handled patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret matters through various stages of litigation, including preliminary injunctions, pre-trial litigation, jury trials, bench trials, post-judgment proceedings and appeals.
Throughout his career, Mr. Buche has taken pride in honing skills not only as an intellectual property specialist, but also as a trial advocate. Mr. Buche has extensive litigation experience and can leverage this experience to help your business negotiate high stakes litigation.
Mr. Buche’s practice is based in San Diego in La Jolla, and the firm maintains offices in Beverly Hills and Houston, Texas to provide full service to its diverse client base.
- State of California
- State of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit
- 5th & 9th Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Texas Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Federal District Courts
- California Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern District Courts
- La Jolla Bar Association
- San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association
- Orange County Intellectual Property Law Association
- Los Angeles County Intellectual Property Law Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Avvo Attorney, (Rated 9.4, Superb)
- San Diego Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego Chapter-Federal Bar Association
La Jolla Light Article: Does a Regional Business Need a Federal Trademark?